Leagues & Upcoming Events
Summer League Signups Coming Soon!
Our goal is to provide our guests a fun, casual atmosphere where y’all can meet up with old friends, make some new ones, and experience lots of friendly competition. Our lane coaches will instruct the participants in the art of axe throwing with a focus on safety & proper technique. Our guests will improve skills, learn new games, create lasting memories and discover the hunger to do it all over again!
NOW GET YOUR AXE IN HERE!!!
Thinking about booking? Get your Axe in here!
With Covid-19 precautions in mind, private lanes are provided for all two hour experiences.
Now the real FUN begins:
- During your session, your Coach will take you through Jack’s axe throwing program mixed with some free throwing & photo opportunities.
The keys to having an awesome time:
Listen to your Coach
Follow the Rules
Relax & enjoy your time with us! Axe throwing is cheaper than therapy.
If axe throwing is new to you, give yourself some time to adjust – it will come!
If your Coach gave you great tips & an awesome experience, feel free to return the favor.
Post your awesome pics & tag us on the Gram!! @AngryJacksAxes & @AngryJacks_Elkton
Book your next session
**WE GOT YOU**
If you are seriously uncoordinated, one of our Coaches will work with you individually to ensure you have a chance to stick it before the end of your session!!!
You’re Booked… Now WHAT??
- Fill out your waiver online to save time at check-in.
- Plan to have your party arrive 15 minutes prior to your session. This will give you time to check-in, meet your coach, go through orientation and get set up at your lane.
- WEAR CLOSED TOE SHOES & BRING PHOTO ID – You will not be able to throw without them. Spectators are welcome with a signed waiver and $10 spectator fee upon arrival.
- BYO food & non-alcoholic beverages welcome at all locations. We’ll even accept your pizza delivery at the front desk!!
- Beer & Wine are also welcome at our Exton, PA location.
At check in:
- Jack’s Welcome Committee will check-in each guest & verify that waivers have been signed. Lane assignments will be given and once your party is together you will meet your coach who will go over rules & policies before heading to your lane.