Click Book A Lane for more details!
Marsh Creek Corporate Center
15 E Uwchlan Ave. Ste 420
Exton, PA 19343
By Reservation Only
Wednesday – Sunday
10AM – 10PM
Same day booking? Call 484-879-4062.
We’ll do our best to accommodate you!
Wed, Thurs, Friday 5-7PM
No Reservation Needed!!
Kids ages 9+ Welcome Before 7PM
After 7PM Must be 18+
Click here to book your event!
As the premier Axe Throwing Club in the Exton, PA and Chester County area, Angry Jack’s houses 10 axe throwing lanes, as well as pool tables, darts & shuffleboard games throughout. Guests will be combined on a lane to create up to a 12 person axe throwing experience. If there are 9 or more throwers in your party, you get your own lane! Each lane has a dedicated coach and the atmosphere of a private party. The venue will offer our guests the unique opportunity to bring in food & beverage to further personalize their axe throwing session. Once your session is over, there’s no reason the competition needs to end… hangout, finish your drink and play a round of pool, darts or shuffleboard with your crew!
Our goal is to provide our guests a fun, casual atmosphere where they can meet up with old friends, make some new ones, and experience lots of friendly competition. Our lane coaches will instruct the participants in the art of axe throwing with a focus on safety & proper technique. Our guests will improve skills, learn new games, create lasting memories and discover the hunger to do it all over again!
NOW GET YOUR AXE IN HERE!!!
Thinking about booking? Get your Axe in here!
Private lanes are available for groups of 9 or more (2 private lanes for 18, and so on) – so if you really want to be anti-social and stick to your own, (or throwing for an occasion like a birthday, bachelor/ette party, etc…) grab more buddies/buddettes and book a private lane – just leave us a note when making your reservation.
Now the real FUN begins:
- During your session, your Coach will take you through Jack’s axe throwing program mixed with some free throwing & photo opportunities.
The keys to having an awesome time:
Listen to your Coach
Follow the Rules
Relax & enjoy your time with us! Axe throwing is cheaper than therapy.
If axe throwing is new to you, give yourself some time to adjust – it will come!
If your Coach gave you great tips & an awesome experience, feel free to return the favor.
Post your awesome pics & tag us on the Gram!! @AngryJacksAxes
Book your next session
**WE GOT YOU**
If you are seriously uncoordinated, one of our Coaches will work with you individually to ensure you have a chance to stick it before the end of your session!!!
You’re Booked… Now WHAT??
- Fill out your waiver online to save time at check-in.
- Plan to have your party arrive 15 minutes prior to your session. This will give you time to check-in, meet your coach, go through orientation and get set up at your lane.
- WEAR CLOSED TOE SHOES & BRING PHOTO ID – You will not be able to throw without them.
- We are a BYO venue – Beer & Wine as well as food are welcome. We’ll even accept your pizza delivery at the front desk!!
At check in:
- Jack’s Welcome Committee will check-in each guest & verify that waivers have been signed. Lane assignments will be given and once your party is together you will meet your coach who will go over rules & policies before heading to your lane.
- Keep in mind, you will be matched up with other awesome axe throwing enthusiasts to make up to a party of 12.